*pictures are category representative and may not reflect the strains available.
DAYTRIP: starts with cultivars possessing cannabinoids and terpenes which will guide the desired Sativa effect for those products including Beta-Caryophyllene, CBDv and THCv.
ANYTIME: starts with cultivars possessing the most aromatic profiles that aren’t dominant in cannabinoids or terpenes that may be energetic or sedating focusing instead on a more balanced experience.
KNOCKOUT: starts with cultivars possessing cannabinoids and terpenes which will guide the desired Indica effect including CBN and Myrcene.
UNIT SIZE: 1 gram
- TERPENES: Hemp & Botanical
- CBD %: 15-20%
- DELTA 8 : 50-70%
- DELTA 9 THC: Compliant
- DETAILS: No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil
- HARDWARE: Fully ceramic coil, medical-grade components, rechargeable
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For ages 21+ only.
- Please consult a physician before use if taking medication, pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- The Food and Drug Administration is not reviewing the statements made regarding these products. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. In addition, these products purpose is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for, or alternative to, information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using this product.
- Our hemp-derived products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. Pinnacle Essentials retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. Pinnacle Essentials is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- product contains a total Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis