The Bowser Pipe was designed to be your travel companion! This turtle shell hand pipe is made of mostly platinum-cured silicone, which can bend and twist, is super heat resistant, and just straight-up looks cool. Remove the center glass chamber and connect the mouthpiece to the bowl end and you have the sturdiest, most durable travel pipe ever! Toss it right in your backpack and forget about it. You won't open it back up to find broken glass everywhere. For those who prefer the glass touch on their pieces, we still include a classy little center chamber. You can watch your hit milk in the chamber, gauging how big of hit you want to inhale. You can also place a small nug inside here, and the smoke will add a layer of resin, basically turning your nug into a moonrock! The Bowser is the ultimate bowl for getting you lit.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For ages 21+ only.
- Please consult a physician before use if taking medication, pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- The Food and Drug Administration is not reviewing the statements made regarding these products. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. In addition, these products purpose is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for, or alternative to, information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using this product.
- Our hemp-derived products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. Pinnacle Essentials retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. Pinnacle Essentials is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- product contains a total Delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis